Tuesday, July 22, 2014

If not me, who cares?

I've owned this blog for quite a while and never done a thing about it really. I see others and wonder what makes anyone follow any particular blogger. What does Johnny or Susie have to say that makes someone check in form time to time? I also wonder why I can never type form correctly, like "Could you send that form home to the office?"  

I've seen younger friends rise to the top of the blogosphere and start getting mentioned and published in Huff Post and national papers, on line and actual.  Way back in my day we used to tell each other to never pick fights with people who buy ink by the barrel, and suddenly, everyone has barrels and barrels of ink.  

I have as much to say as anyone else, and I think I know as much as many we name pundits. Pundit. weird idea. Anyway, If not me, who cares? And, if not now, who cares again?

So, I have things to say about higher education, beer, motorcycles, barbeque, politics, books, sustainability, travel, culture, rock and roll, blues, civil rights, and on and on, and I will start saying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment